The International Crane Foundation is the only place on Earth where you can see all 15 of the world’s crane species – and we can’t wait to share our $10M transformation with you!
Located in Baraboo amid the farmlands of southern Wisconsin, the International Crane Foundation’s headquarters are just ten minutes from the Wisconsin Dells and surrounding Baraboo Hills. Visitors to our site may enjoy learning about the world’s cranes, take a hike on our nature trails, and browse nature-themed items from around the world in our gift shop.
Planning a visit in 2021? Here’s what you need to know!
- Our site will be open daily from May 1 to October 31, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Masks are required indoors for all visitors and staff. We request that you also observe social distancing indoors and outside. This is for your safety as well as the safety of our staff and other visitors.
- Our George Archibald Welcome Center Theater is currently closed.
- While we are not currently planning on conducting group tours or planning public events with large groups, we will resume these activities as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, look for our knowledgeable docents as you explore our site on a self-guided tour.
- Remember, members visit our site for free, so now is the time to take a moment to renew or upgrade your membership. Not a member? No problem, you can join our flock here.